Full-time position with flexible hours.
Experts in web technology for over 17 years, the 25 team members at Symetris specialize in large-scale digital projects.
Our clients choose us to benefit from the "Symetris Experience": our increased supervision, our rigorous project management methodology inspired by AGILE, and our quality management process that promotes respect for deadlines while ensuring client flexibility.
Our project managers act as leaders in order to influence the evolution of our mandates while paying particular attention to respecting the management processes in place. They give a human dimension to projects and guide them towards success through concrete actions.
Project leaders are guided by the 4 pillars of our project leadership approach:
- Embodying the project mission
- Ensuring the production team reaches its full potential
- Engaging stakeholders
- Guiding actions with a global vision
Role and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the customer service cycle and its continuous improvement
- Handle and prioritize customer requests, acting as a liaison between the internal team and the customer
- Supervise and ensure the satisfaction of the customer project teams and the internal customer service team
- Understand the customer's reality in order to anticipate their needs
- Articulate the expectations of all stakeholders, while maximizing their collaboration
- Address challenges and ensure mitigation plans are in place
- Guide the evolution of mandates and have a high level vision
- Manage risk with rigor, remain flexible in the face of the unexpected and ensure compliance with processes.
- Ensure the success of several projects simultaneously, considering all performance measures
- Be responsible for the profitability of projects by ensuring that clients' investments are maximized
- 4+ years of experience in web project management and/or in customer success (in the web industry an asset);
- Emotional intelligence (ability to manage crisis situations);
- Leadership, initiative and sense of responsibility;
- Technological mastery and understanding of the digital ecosystem;
- Courtesy, positive mood and team spirit;
- Good priority and time management (important vs. urgent);
- Thoroughness, organization and attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt;
- Enthusiastic to contribute to the continuous improvement of the team;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken.
Why work at Symetris?
Symetris’ success lies in honouring the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team that firmly believes that the road to success is just as important as the destination.
The members of our team chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our prioritization of work-life balance (possibility of choosing one’s own schedule, non-restrictive telecommuting, social activities during working hours)
- Our competent and collaborative team (as an “A” player, you want to work with other “A” players)
- Our coaching of career progression (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
- Competitive compensation package
- Group insurance
- Access to Dialogue, a telemedicine service for physical and mental health
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day on top of vacation
- Flexible hours
How to apply?
Apply here. Include your CV and a cover letter with a description of projects for which you have contributed to success (with an explanation of your impact on the project).