Are you interested in recruitment? Are you looking for a human-scale growing company, where the culture and values are lively, balanced and attractive? Do you enjoy sourcing and attracting new candidates as much as employer branding? Then this is the place for you! Symetris has just opened a new position for a Talent Acquisition Specialist whose mission is to attract the best candidates for the right position at the right time - from strategy to execution.
- Establish, lead and be responsible of the recruitment plan for our teams and manage the entire recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing and offering
- Find and implement creative ways to attract and positively influence new candidates
- Act as an ambassador of our values in sourcing, during candidate interviews and actively in your networks
- Enhance the candidate experience from first contact through to employment
- Work in close collaboration with the production department to plan manpower needs
- Contribute to our employer brand by proactively positioning Symetris as an employer of choice, both on our website and our social networks
- Be responsible for the implementation of KPIs, their follow-up and the operation of internal recruitment tools (we use the ATS BambooHR)
- "Street smart”: you have 5+ years of experience in a similar role and ideally in recruiting similar profiles;
- "Book smart”: you know the basics of company recruitment and what they entail
- Proactive: you have experience in actively seeking candidates (sourcing)
- Salesperson: you have the ability to influence potential candidates to join the company, both in writing and in person
- Leader: accountability, communication skills and prioritization are essential to you
- Connected: you have an established network
- Go-getter: you are not afraid to go "out there" and be bold
- Disciplined and autonomous to achieve your goals, and emotionally intelligent in your relationships with others
- Strategic: you have an analytical thought process with the ability to link each initiative to a global vision
- Entrepreneurial: you have a sense of initiative and are motivated to work in a small but growing company
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
Why work at Symetris?
At Symetris, we believe there is a better way to be a digital agency. For us, the long term outweighs the short term, the path is as important as the destination and openness is the engine of growth.
Our success lies in the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team. We work smart, not hard.
Our team members chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our focus on work/life balance
- Ability to choose your own weekly and daily schedule
- Unrestricted working from home
- Social activities during work hours
- Our competent and collaborative team (as "A players", you want to work with other "A players")
- Our career progression support (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
Fun fact - We don't just say our culture is strong: in the past year, five people who had previously worked with us decided to return to Symetris. We even celebrated one of our employees' 10th birthday in October!
- Competitive total compensation
- Group insurance
- Access to Dialogue, a physical and mental telemedicine service
- Week off between Christmas and New Year's Day paid in addition to vacations
- Possibility to choose your weekly schedule
- Renovated office in the heart of Old Montreal, near the metro