Full-time permanent or contract with flexible schedule.
Symetris helps organizations achieve their digital ambitions, from strategy to execution. We have ensured the success of large-scale projects in complex ecosystems for over 16 years. Our clients include Videotron, Fizz, Place des Arts, Canal Savoir, Aliments du Quebec, Union des Artistes, Lasik MD, Mattel and Montreal’s Children’s Hospital.
Web developers program new websites while maintaining of existing sites and applications.
Your responsibilities will include
- Install and configure content management systems, mainly Drupal;
- Analyse client needs and translate into technical specifications;
- Create modules integrated to the API of these CMS;
- Program the backend (PHP) and the front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, JQUERY);
- Recommend enhancements to existing projects;
- Convert design source files into functional web pages;
- Control quality on the majority of web browsers (including mobile);
- Document his work (user stories, code documentation).
- College or prof. degree in multimedia or programming (or equivalent);
- Familiarity with source code versioning with GIT;
- Either full-stack, front-end or back-end profile;
- Analytical skills that keep the “big picture” in mind;
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing priorities;
- Willingness to learn, adaptability, autonomy, initiative and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills & teamwork;
- Leadership, initiative and accountability;
- High emotional intelligence (capability to manage stress with grace);
- Enthusiastic to contribute to the continuous improvement of the team
- Motivated to work in a growing small business
- Bilingual or professional proficiency in both French and English
Why work at Symetris?
Symetris’ success lies in honouring the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team that firmly believes that the road to success is just as important as the destination.
The members of our team chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our prioritization of work-life balance (possibility of choosing one’s own schedule, non-restrictive telecommuting, social activities during working hours)
- Our competent and collaborative team (as an “A” player, you want to work with other “A” players); one of our developer is an Acquia certified Grand Master!
- Our coaching of career progression (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
- Competitive compensation package
- Group insurance & telemedicine service
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day on top of vacation
- Culture of balance and performance
How to apply?