You are an experienced account executive with a “hunter” profile who also has the capacity to grow and manage large accounts. You have an established network of contacts in the marketing/IT/digital fields. You are also:
- “Street smart”: you have 7+ years of experience of B2B service sales, ideally in marketing or technology
- “Book smart”: you have excellent consultative sales skills
- A leader: accountability, communication skills and prioritization are key to you
- Connected: you have an established network in the tech, marketing and digital fields, inside and outside of the province of Quebec
- A go-getter: you’re not afraid to get out “into the field” and be audacious
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Disciplined and autonomous to achieve goals, and an emotional intelligence in relationships with others
- Strategic: you have an analytical thought process with the ability to connect each initiative to an overarching vision
- Proactive: you have a sense of initiative, and you are motivated by work in a growing small business
Reporting directly to the CEO/sales director, your mission is to generate revenue that will ensure sustainable growth. For reference, the average “deal” size is 50k-300k with a sales cycle varying between 3 to 9 months.
Symetris’ objective is to double its revenues within the next two years despite Covid-19. To do so, we need to aggressively develop new clients and markets, especially in the rest of Canada.
You must have the desire to earn 150k or more. Base + uncapped variable compensation to earn what you are worth.
To reach and exceed your objectives, you will:
- Continually be prospecting for new business opportunities
- Always looking for upsell opportunities in your account base
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision-makers
- Demonstrate the added value of solutions proposed to clients
- Participate in the evaluation of projects as well as writing proposals that present the benefits of our offer
- Pitch our offer to potential clients with conviction and a strong grasp of details
- Negotiate contract details aiming for win-win solutions
- Update the CRM (Hubspot) with relevant information
- Stay up to date of most recent trends in the industry and the business world
- Consult with and leverage information provided by Marketing to convert leads into opportunities
Why work at Symetris?
Symetris’ success lies in honouring the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team that firmly believes that the road to success is just as important as the destination.
The members of our team chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our prioritization of work-life balance (possibility of choosing one’s own schedule, non-restrictive telecommuting, social activities during working hours)
- Our competent and collaborative team (as an “A” player, you want to work with other “A” players)
- Our coaching of career progression (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + commissions + bonus)
- Group insurance
- Access to Dialogue, a telemedicine service for physical and mental health
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day on top of vacation
- Flexible hours and remote work possible
How to apply?
You can apply directly here.