Are you interested in project management? Are you looking for a growing company on a human scale, where the culture and values are alive, balanced and attractive? Then this is the place for you! Symetris has just opened a position for a Project Manager whose mission is to act as a leader in order to influence the evolution of our mandates, while paying particular attention to compliance with existing management processes.
Our clients choose us to benefit from the Symetris experience: our increased supervision, our rigorous project management methodology inspired by AGILE and our quality management process that promotes respect for the schedule while ensuring flexibility for the client.
- Have a high level vision of the mandates, combined with the ability to guide their evolution
- Ensure the satisfaction and guidance of the client and internal project teams
- Face challenges and ensure the implementation of mitigation plans
- Understand the customer's reality in order to anticipate their needs
- Align the expectations of all stakeholders, while maximizing their collaboration
- Be the ambassador of the client's strategic objectives
- Manage risk with rigor, remain flexible in the face of the unexpected and ensure compliance with processes
- Negotiation skills (win-win agreements between Symetris and the client, "iron fist in a velvet glove")
- Ensure the success of multiple projects simultaneously, considering all performance measures
- Be responsible for the profitability of the projects by ensuring that the client's investments are maximized
- "Street smart": you have 3+ years of web project management experience (AGILE type an asset);
- "Book smart": you have technological proficiency and an understanding of the digital ecosystem;
- Leader: accountability, communication skills and prioritization are essential for you;
- Strategic: you have an analytical thought process with the ability to link each initiative to a global vision;
- Rigorous with good priority management and attention to detail;
- Disciplined and autonomous in achieving your goals, with emotional intelligence in dealing with others and the ability to handle crisis situations with flair;
- Entrepreneurial: you have a sense of initiative and are motivated by working in a small but growing company;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
Why work at Symetris?
At Symetris, we believe there is a better way to be a digital agency. For us, the long term outweighs the short term, the path is as important as the destination and openness is the engine of growth.
Our success lies in the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team. We work smart, not hard.
Our team members chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our focus on work/life balance
- Ability to choose your own weekly and daily schedule
- Unrestricted working from home
- Social activities during work hours
- Our competent and collaborative team (as "A players", you want to work with other "A players")
- Our career progression support (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
Fun fact - We don't just say our culture is strong: in the past year, five people who had previously worked with us decided to return to Symetris. We even celebrated one of our employees' 10th birthday in October!
What you get
- Competitive total compensation
- Group insurance
- Access to Dialogue, a physical and mental telemedicine service
- Week off between Christmas and New Year's Day paid in addition to vacations
- Possibility to choose your weekly schedule
- Renovated office in the heart of Old Montreal, near the metro