Experts in web technology for over 17 years, the 25 team members at Symetris specialize in large-scale digital projects.
Our clients choose us to benefit from the "Symetris Experience": our increased supervision, our rigorous project management methodology inspired by AGILE, and our quality management process that promotes respect for deadlines while ensuring client flexibility.
The quality assurance specialists are guided by the 4 pillars of our quality management:
- Inner peace
The quality assurance specialists ensure that quality is achieved and maintained throughout Symetris' large-scale web projects. Their responsibilities include:
- Identifying, evaluating and controlling test plan requirements
- Writing and adjusting test cases
- Executing test cases rigorously according to acceptance criteria
- Identifying functional and visual defects
- Documenting and prioritizing defects found in project management tools
- Providing recommendations for improvement beyond the test cases
- Working in collaboration with multiple project stakeholders (developers, project leaders, partners and customers)
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- DEC or AEC in information technology, independent software testing training or equivalent;
- Experience with documentation and task management in tools such as Redmine or Jira;
- Experience with CMS/CRM/ERP platforms an asset;
- Experience with multiple platforms and browsers (mobile, desktop, tablet, firefox, edge, chrome, safari, etc.)
- Ability to analyze, see the big picture, and communicate in plain language;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing priorities;
- Ability to learn and adapt, autonomy, initiative and attention to detail;
- Good communication and team spirit;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and oral;
- Leadership, initiative and sense of responsibility;
- Good management of priorities and time (important vs. urgent);
- Emotional intelligence (ability to manage stress with brilliance);
- Enthusiastic to contribute to the continuous improvement of the team;
- Motivated by working in a small and growing company.
Why work at Symetris?
Symetris’ success lies in honouring the delicate balance between efficient processes and a resourceful team that firmly believes that the road to success is just as important as the destination.
The members of our team chose Symetris for the following reasons:
- Our long-term vision and the values that guide our approach (heart, discipline, expertise and transparency)
- Our prioritization of work-life balance (possibility of choosing one’s own schedule, non-restrictive telecommuting, social activities during working hours)
- Our competent and collaborative team (as an “A” player, you want to work with other “A” players)
- Our coaching of career progression (training, conferences, internal opportunities)
- Competitive compensation package
- Group insurance
- Access to Dialogue, a telemedicine service for physical and mental health
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day on top of vacation
How to apply?
Apply here. Include your CV and a cover letter.